Open Source Truck Scale Software
Introduction | Features | Download and Bug Reports | Screenshots | Support and Contacts
Linweight is an enterprise client-server system for operating
truck/train scales at weight stations. It can communicate with various
brands of truck scales to obtain gross and tare weights. It stores and
organizes the weights with other related information and generates
forms and reports. It has been running at 4 installations 24x7 with
more than 10,000 truck-loads weighted.
- Communicates with various brands of truck/train scales
- Any truck can enter and exit at different stations as long as they are connected to the same server.
- Custom form printing
- Integration with video cameras for monitoring
- Separation of administrator and operator priviledges
- Fine grained control of operator priviledges
- Macros and autocompletion for faster data-entry
- Localizations for English and Chinese
- Open Source Software: Released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) V2
- Client OS: Linux
- Server Database: MySQL
Service contract is available for email, IM, and phone support. For more information, please email to wang02139 at gmail dot com .